Thursday, October 21, 2021

Goodreads / Book Recommendations?

      Hello everyone, Evangeline here! So, I ordered  hardcopy of A Greater Purpose, and I just love how it turned out! I love the quality of it, and the cover turned out really clear. I took it to the school room and showed all the girls. They are pretty thrilled to be in a book and can't wait for me to read it to them. Lina helped me snap some pictures, so I'll share them here!





     Also, I just added it to Goodreads, so if any of you have read it, would you mind leaving a quick an honest review? Here is the link to that! : ) Goodreads

     Also, I've been finagling with Pinterest some, but being from 1910, I'm still trying to get the hang of it. 😂

     Lastly, do any of you have any book recommendations? Any books that stood out to you? Have any of you published a book recently or have a friend who did? All recommendations welcome in the comment section!

Evangeline 


No comments:

Post a Comment